Eye Pain? You Need to See an Ophthalmologist

Health & Medical Blog

Most people experience itchy or dry eyes at least on occasion. But what if your eyes actually hurt and are painful? That's a different matter entirely, and it can be pretty serious. You really need to look into why your eyes hurt, and the best way to do that is to see an ophthalmologist, who is a medical doctor who specializes in treating eye conditions. Here are a few of the possible causes they'll consider and discuss with you.

26 August 2020